- Manager: Program Logistics, Child Development Department
- Case Worker II – III; WFD 477 Coordinated Client Services Division
- 477 Case Worker II-III; Education, Training, and Employment Division
- Program Assistant; Cash Assistance Services Division
- Subsistence Outreach Specialist; Natural Resources
- Environmental Program Manager
- Coordinator; Bristol Bay Reentry Task Force
- Head Start Teacher’s Aide – 2 Positions
- Village Public Safety Officer Program Manager
- Child Care Teacher
- Center Coordinator – Manokotak
- Care Giver- Child Care Center
- Program Assistant; Community Services Department
- Village Public Safety Officer
- Temporary Workers
- Head Start Classroom Substitutes
- Head Start Bus Driver Substitutes
For more details or to apply for any of these positions, contact:
Human Resources Office
Bristol Bay Native Association
PO Box 310
Dillingham, Alaska 99576
Phone: (907) 842-5257
Toll-free: in Alaska 1-800-478-5257
Fax: (907) 842-6266
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a job Application.
Wondering if you’re qualified?
Call and ask… It’s always worth the call…you can ask for Personnel, or talk directly to a Program Manager and really find out about the job that caught your eye. An entry level job can get your foot in the door and pave the way to more responsibility and higher pay.
Need to prepare a resume, find out about training, or access other help to get a job? Call Workforce Development at 1-888-285-2262 (locally 907-842-2262.)
Familiarity with the Bristol Bay area, people, and culture is considered in meeting qualifications for BBNA jobs. To ensure equal access to all, those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of BBNA’s Human Resources Office. BBNA Follows EEO rules and Indian preference in hiring under P.L. 93-638 as applicable.