- BBEDC / BBNA Food Bank Assistant & Maintenance Worker
- Teacher’s Aide; BBNA Child Care Center
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist; Child Development Department
- 477 Case Worker I-II – Manokotak
- VISTA AmeriCorps Opportunity at BBNA
- Tribal Administrator I-II Clark’s Point
- Head Start Teacher
- Education and Training Specialist
- Programs Activities Coordinator; Natural Resources Department
- Head Start Teacher’s Aide – 2 Positions
- BBSYSP Round Island Stewardship Intern – 2 Positions
- Division Manager; Cash Assistance Services
- Village Public Safety Officer
- Temporary Workers
- Head Start Classroom Substitutes
- Head Start Bus Driver Substitutes
For more details or to apply for any of these positions, contact:
Human Resources Office
Bristol Bay Native Association
PO Box 310
Dillingham, Alaska 99576
Phone: (907) 842-5257
Toll-free: in Alaska 1-800-478-5257
Fax: (907) 842-5932
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a job Application.
Wondering if you’re qualified?
Call and ask… It’s always worth the call…you can ask for Personnel, or talk directly to a Program Manager and really find out about the job that caught your eye. An entry level job can get your foot in the door and pave the way to more responsibility and higher pay.
Need to prepare a resume, find out about training, or access other help to get a job? Call Workforce Development at 1-888-285-2262 (locally 907-842-2262.)
Familiarity with the Bristol Bay area, people, and culture is considered in meeting qualifications for BBNA jobs. To ensure equal access to all, those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and / or interview process should notify a representative of BBNA’s Human Resources Office. BBNA Follows EEO rules and Indian preference in hiring under P.L. 93-638 as applicable.