- Head Start Cook
- Program Assistant; Tribal TANF
- Case Worker II – III; TANF
- BBSYSP Round Island Stewardship Intern
- Child Care Program Manager
- Summer Fisheries Intern
- Youth Ambassador Film Intern (Part Time – Temporary – $15 per hour) May 23rd – August 12th
- Head Start Teacher
- Case Worker II – III; TANF Dillingham
- Village Public Safety Officer
- Temporary Workers
- Head Start Classroom Substitutes
- Head Start Bus Driver Substitutes
For more details or to apply for any of these positions, contact:
Human Resources Office
Bristol Bay Native Association
Dillingham, Alaska 99576
Toll-free: in Alaska 1-800-478-5257
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Wondering if you’re qualified?
Call and ask… It’s always worth the call…you can ask for Personnel, or talk directly to a Program Manager and really find out about the job that caught your eye. An entry level job can get your foot in the door and pave the way to more responsibility and higher pay.
Need to prepare a resume, find out about training, or access other help to get a job? Call Workforce Development at 1-888-285-2262 (locally 907-842-2262.)
Familiarity with the Bristol Bay area, people, and culture is considered in meeting qualifications for BBNA jobs. To ensure equal access to all, those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and / or interview process should notify a representative of BBNA’s Human Resources Office. BBNA Follows EEO rules and Indian preference in hiring under P.L. 93-638 as applicable.